Our Core ValuesMGM Industries is a company built on principles. We believe there's no substitute for good communication. We believe in always working as a team. Our team is hungry for details and aligns with the customer. We learn from mistakes and take proactive measures to solve the problem at hand and take measures to make our systems better and better. Most of all, we believe the customer deserves the best and we'll do everything to deliver just that. Here is a brief list of some of our ideals:
Have a thirst to do better.
Get your hands into the solution.
Align with the customer if at all possible.
Learn from mistakes.
Succeed as a team while respecting the individual.
Focus on being better, not on being bigger.
Satisfy the short term, but think the long term.
Enjoy the challenge.
Inside sales/ Customer Service
Production Positions Available
Production positions are entry level manual labor type of jobs. Candidates may assemble sash by screwing PVC parts together, they may apply silicone to vinyl parts in preparation to apply glass, they may learn to operate various production machinery such as saws, vinyl welders, sash cleaning machines, operate glass cutting tables, apply argon gas to insulated glass. This list is representative of the type of work performed but not an exhaustive list.
• Manufacturing experience preferred
• HS Diploma or GED
• Great attitude and willingness to work as a team member
• Must be able stand, squat, bend and lift 50 to 75 lbs for 8 - 10 hours continuously as well as be available to work overtime as required
• Must be able to read tape measure
• Communication in English, written and verbal required for safety reasons
• Must be able to pass E-verify, criminal background check and Drug Testing/Screening
• Reliable attendance
• Applications are available in Front Office Building A